Dad




What do you want to do, Reema?

..Peace.. I want to work for world peace.. Unity..





I really don't understand what you want to do




..

I'll support you

For..?

Everything.





Miss you dad..
You were, and will always be the only one,
The only one, who I could speak with, from my heart,
The only one, who bothered to ask, what it is I wanted when I myself hadn't known,
The only one, who actually listened at least,
The only one, who despite not understanding, always made me feel your support,
The only one, dad, the only one
And I really miss you..
I miss your presence,
Not for anything else
But the joy that seems to have run out of me
With your absence
With you around, despite anything and everything, I knew I was loved
Even if I didn't know it then
With you around, I lived in abandon, with the strength of your caring presence
Even though I didn't know it then
I see it now
Because I see I am missing something
I am missing your carefree, simple, super-caring towards all, service-for-all attitude,
I miss that space, that allowed me to be so too, freely
I miss the strength of that persona you carried, in being so humbly true
And being so direct and unassumingly innocent
Dad,
You made a choice
And I respect it
You make me see it differently
And I thank you for that
I know you're there out there
Happy
Truly happy
And I can see you smiling that true smile lighting up your being
And I know that somehow you are around and watching out and guiding
Doing things, being here, like you never could before
I see you dad, thank you for the support
A lot of things are getting clear today
It is not the same anymore, after you left
And it has been coming for a while
It's time
For me to venture out now
To fulfill my destiny
With your guidance, in care of the Universe,
I am ready.





No comments:

Post a Comment