Why Take It Personally?


What you say or think of another,
Speaks much more about you,
Than it ever will about the other.
Listen to your self.

Similarly,
What anyone says or thinks about you,
Speaks much more about them
Than it ever will about you.
So, why take it personally?

Ahhh now I understand the reason behind the silence of the sages.

Instead-
This is fun
Whenever someone says something,
try to see or understand, what it tells you about them.
You'll be surprised at how we give ourselves away so easily.
Unless, we are aware and intentionally and consciously speak like I'm doing right now.

Well, so what does this tell you about me?
Of course that I'm your well-wisher!
Now, what does that tell you?
That I'm aware of how I'm giving myself away.
Now, what does this tell you?
That I don't mind as long as it helps.
What does that tell you?
That I'm your well-wisher.
What does all of this tell you?
That if I was in our place, this is what I would think?
Maybe, but more importantly, that I'm putting myself in the best light cos that's what I love being!
That I like giving the best of me (yikes, gave that un away)
Or, I'm sure you have come up with better and much more revealing answers,
In which case, I'd be glad to hear from you.
It's not fun exposing too much bout oneself eh? 
But I am willingly taking the risk.


So,
This is fun. Again.
What did you think instead about me?
What does that tell you about you?
Do you like the way you think?
Does it give you joy?
Do you like being happy?
Do you like being sad?

Now always remember, this is important:
If there's something about you that you don't like;
Or if there's something about someone that you'd really like to be,
You have the magic in you to transform.
All you gotta do is show willingness for change- Open up. Let go of your old thoughts.
I guarantee you, (I speak from experience- Universe is awesome, trust me! You are awesome too!)
Automatically, things will come your way to help you out!

REMEMBER:
It is up to you how you take what comes your way!
You have all the magic you need.

If you are doubtful, it only shows, that you like being doubtful.
It also shows that you are scared.
But not to worry, just declare your fear to the Universe and the willingness to overcome it,
You'll find miraculous happenings guiding you along.

Perhaps the fact that you are reading this is one of the keys?
I don't take ownership for this- I don't expect anything out of this
For it is just an irrepressible urge to share
For I really really really wish to reach out
For I know this is important, it has been important for me,
And I really love the idea of being a medium through which the Universe can work its magic.
I am magic.
How about you?

So, did you take this personally?
How do you choose to see this?
What did you choose to take from here?
Do you like it?
If not, what would you rather choose to take?

Have questions? Ask.

Listen to yourself.
What exactly are you thinking right this moment?


No comments:

Post a Comment