The Unseen

'What's been making you so angry
My army of trees and I will come and beat them up'

Could it have been anyone other than le trusty friend, who could've instantly made ze feel better with such magical words as these? NO. Abso-remote-ly not!

I realise also,
How much I have truly missed her and the absolutely fantastical world she has the natural ability to weave into daily moments of living..

And I realise also,
How I have ended up being surrounded by beings that lack imagination (or the mere expression of it) although they may have sharp minds and maybe a little heart.

I don't mean to judge,
But I never thought it would impact me as much;
Until I realise,
How I have been feeling shitty most of the time
Because if I am about anything at all,
It is the unseen.


No comments:

Post a Comment