The Only Best Way To Go

I can never choose for another.
And I see,
That I never want to nudge another,
In any particular direction.

No matter how much I may see or know, No matter how much one may trust me.
What I can do at most, is prompt-
So one may recognise the nudge of their inner self~

After all,
We all have our paths to walk
And who am I?
To decide
Or push another to do a particular thing
Which may not be in their best interest?

After all,
How am I to ever know?
That,
Which each can best recognise only themselves-
No matter how "advanced" or "holy" or "authorised" or "knowledgeable" another may be?

And who am I,
To claim ownership-
On any damn moment of another's life?And take away their joy,
Of owning their life,
And every moment that forms it?

Unless ofcourse,
We choose to give each their due,
In helping shape our lives,
In gratitude.

Yet,
I will never be one
To ever,
Take away that joy from another-
The Joy of Owning One's Own Life :)






No comments:

Post a Comment