Shifts of Learning



Dear One,

I am back again at square zero.

After having completed a cycle of four years,
And having come across to the other side,
An understanding has arisen:

That hey!
I have ended up mastering a weakness from my previous cycle after all!

This realisation came about thanks to the finale yesterday,
Which had many expressing in affirmation what I am only beginning to accept.

I am saving the following words of testimony received this morning here,
For looking back upon,
When perhaps,
I may have completed a next cycle :)


"Hi Reema

Good morning

SD here

A's mother

I really appreciate your hard work! :)

I'm very impressed by your communication skills

I could see (sic) as a leader somewhere someday

:)

More power to you!"
 

These words stand crucial for more reasons than one.
As if inspired by the Universe.

Let me also tell you,
That my communication with parents of my lovely students,
Has always been limited to the professional sphere.
And here,
She has gone out of her way to write these precious words on a personal note.
Thank you (*)

Universe all the way~

To give you a better insight into what I am arriving at,
Communication is precisely the skill that I had found myself lacking in thoroughly, in my previous cycle of work
And when I read these words as they came upon completion of my current cycle;
Alongwith the next set of words that follow,
I cannot help but wonder:
Didn't I think of leadership as my weakness in this cycle?   
Wasn't this also the reason that had me decide to close this cycle?
Because I didn't find myself up for taking on the new role of leadership that I was naturally expected to play?

I wonder...

So yes,
I look forward in curiosity,
To discover what's in store for me ahead~
Clues are being shared in plenty,
From different directions-
And they are working to prepare me for the next adventure :D

All I want to say is,

Thank you (*)

And

BRING IT ON!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment