Inori




A spacious, rather whacky Hall of creativity,
I enter,
And look around..

Inori

'Sir!' Tapping him on the shoulder
'She's here to see you'
Sir rises, greets, listens, agrees

'Sir, can I take her to Ma'am?'
And I follow her lead.

'She is busy right now, but she'll be here, you can talk to her'
I thank her, wishing her best for her exams_



A series of moments later...



Inori

Again.

'Did your work get done?'
Almost, just the final step
How was your test?
'Was fine too' smiling wide

Inori,
She goes-
Leaving an inspired tune ringing in my heart
For such spontaneous moments of kindness from such!
Such! As little as her~
14
What initiative and concern!

Inori.
A name added to my dictionary for all that I may meet
That imbibe an open, generous, sensitive, leader like spirit such as hers
Inori~

Salute O Lady!





No comments:

Post a Comment