The Light I See





Here, in the stillness, the quiet placeWhere I'm lying with a downturn faceYou come and distract meFrom what's coming at me, ohGive me something to look forward toTruth be told, sometimes it's only youNothing is at stake hereWhen we are awake here
It's you who brings the morningAnd you who takes the sun when I sleepYou're the only one who stuck aroundFor me, when I was losingFaith in what I thought I would beYou're the only one in the dark I seeThe dark I seeThe dark I see
I know I lose my heart so easilyTry to only show the best of meAnd I go into hidingEach time I stop tryingOh, you remind of the little thingsTill, I forget the part that's troubling meAnd I feel so much betterWhen we are together
It's you who brings the morningAnd you who takes the sun when I sleepYou're the only one who stuck aroundFor me, when I was losingFaith in what I thought I would beYou're the only one in the dark I seeThe dark I seeThe dark I see
And It's you who brings the morningAnd you who takes the sun when I sleepYou're the only one who stuck aroundFor me, when I was losingFaith in what I thought I would beYou're the only one in the dark I see





2 comments: